England / English Cup / 0474

Carlisle vs Cardiff

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Carlisle - Draw - Cardiff) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Carlisle) at opening odds $4.50; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 55.6% away win for (Cardiff) at opening odds $1.60. The fixture favourite (Cardiff) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Carlisle) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Carlisle +1.001.771.97 +11.3%Cardiff -1.002.071.85 -10.6%
01. 1X2
Carlisle4.505.20 +15.6%Draw3.604.00 +11.1%Cardiff1.601.48 -7.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Carlisle +1.51.371.48 +8.0%Cardiff -1.52.702.35 -13.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.721.60 -7.0%Under 2.51.972.15 +9.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
CarlisleDrawCardiff
H-H8.5011.00 +29.4%H-D15.0017.00 +13.3%H-A23.0021.00 -8.7%
D-H11.0012.00 +9.1%D-D6.006.50 +8.3%D-A4.304.10 -4.7%
A-H40.0040.00A-D15.0017.00 +13.3%A-A2.352.10 -10.6%
04. Pick The Score
CarlisleDrawCardiff
1-013.0015.00 +15.4%0-012.0013.00 +8.3%0-16.507.00 +7.7%
2-025.0035.00 +40.0%1-16.507.50 +15.4%0-27.006.50 -7.1%
2-113.0015.00 +15.4%2-213.0013.001-27.007.00
3-080.00100.00 +25.0%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-311.0010.00 -9.1%
3-140.0050.00 +25.0%4-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-311.0010.00 -9.1%
3-240.0050.00 +25.0%Any Other Score60.0030.00 -50.0%2-321.0021.00
4-0200.00200.00    0-425.0021.00 -16.0%
4-1125.00150.00 +20.0%    1-425.0019.00 -24.0%
4-2125.00150.00 +20.0%    2-440.0040.00
4-3150.00150.00    3-4100.00100.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-560.0050.00 -16.7%
5-1250.00250.00    1-570.0050.00 -28.6%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0013.00 +8.3%33.503.50619.0015.00 -21.1%
14.805.20 +8.3%45.004.80 -4.0%740.0040.00
23.303.50 +6.1%59.008.00 -11.1%890.0070.00 -22.2%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
2020-01-16 02:40:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.45 -5.8%Under 1.51.421.47 +3.5%