Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Ceara vs Atl Mineiro
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ceara - Draw - Atl Mineiro) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.8% home win for (Ceara) at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 42.5% away win for (Atl Mineiro) at opening odds $2.10
The fixture favourite (Atl Mineiro) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Ceara) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 02:50:01