Spain / Spanish League /

Celta de Vigo vs Elche 1501

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Celta de Vigo - Draw - Elche) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.2% home win for (Celta de Vigo) at opening odds $1.65; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 20.3% away win for (Elche) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Celta de Vigo) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Elche) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Celta de Vigo
1.65
1.30
-21.2%
Draw
3.50
4.70
+34.3%
Elche
4.40
8.00
+81.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Celta de Vigo -1.5
3.05
1.90
-37.7%
Elche +1.5
1.30
1.75
+34.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.58
-19.8%
Under 2.5
1.72
2.20
+27.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.90
No
1.75
1.75
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
1.77
-29.2%
H-D
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
D-D
5.20
8.00
+53.8%
D-A
10.00
17.00
+70.0%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
A-A
8.50
15.00
+76.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-1
11.00
21.00
+90.9%
2-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
1-1
6.00
9.00
+50.0%
0-2
25.00
60.00
+140.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-2
13.00
23.00
+76.9%
3-0
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-1
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
90.00
+80.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
21.00
-76.7%
2-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
4-0
30.00
13.00
-56.7%
0-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
4-1
30.00
15.00
-50.0%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
80.00
30.00
-62.5%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1
3.90
5.20
+33.3%
2
3.10
3.60
+16.1%
3
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
4
6.00
4.70
-21.7%
5
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
6
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Celta de Vigo
1.53
1.30
-15.0%
Elche
2.80
3.70
+32.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Celta de Vigo
2.25
1.70
-24.4%
Draw
2.15
2.55
+18.6%
Elche
4.80
7.00
+45.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
0-0
2.75
3.50
+27.3%
0-1
6.50
9.50
+46.2%
2-0
9.00
5.80
-35.6%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Any Other Score
15.00
9.50
-36.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.45
-14.0%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.47
+8.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
Even
1.63
1.70
+4.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
3.50
+27.3%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
3+
8.00
5.50
-31.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Celta de Vigo
2.15
1.67
-22.3%
Elche
3.80
4.70
+23.7%
No 1st Goal
2.75
3.50
+27.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
No
1.09
1.10
+0.9%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 01:20:01