Spain / Spanish League /
Celta de Vigo vs Valencia 1555
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Celta de Vigo - Draw - Valencia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.2% home win for (Celta de Vigo) at opening odds $2.10; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.1% away win for (Valencia) at opening odds $2.95
The fixture favourite (Celta de Vigo) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Valencia) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 02:50:02