Australia / A League /

Central Coast vs Macarthur 4541

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Central Coast - Draw - Macarthur) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.2% home win for (Central Coast) at opening odds $1.92; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 26.9% away win for (Macarthur) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Central Coast) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Macarthur) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Central Coast -0.50
2.00
2.02
+1.0%
Macarthur +0.50
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
01 | 1X2
Central Coast
1.92
1.90
-1.0%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Macarthur
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Central Coast -1.5
3.50
3.15
-10.0%
Macarthur +1.5
1.23
1.28
+4.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.00
3.00
H-D
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-2
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
21.00
7
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Central Coast
1.70
1.70
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
Macarthur
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Central Coast
2.55
2.55
Draw
2.15
2.15
Macarthur
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
0-0
2.65
2.65
0-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 17:00:02