Australia / A League /

Central Coast vs Western Sydney 4526

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Central Coast - Draw - Western Sydney) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.2% home win for (Central Coast) at opening odds $1.92; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 26.9% away win for (Western Sydney) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Central Coast) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Western Sydney) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Central Coast -0.50
2.00
1.80
-10.0%
Western Sydney +0.50
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
01 | 1X2
Central Coast
1.92
1.80
-6.3%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Western Sydney
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Central Coast -1.5
3.75
3.05
-18.7%
Western Sydney +1.5
1.20
1.30
+8.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.90
+7.3%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.77
-6.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.75
+7.4%
No
2.05
1.90
-7.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
2.85
-6.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
D-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1-1
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
6
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Central Coast
1.70
1.65
-2.9%
Western Sydney
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Central Coast
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Western Sydney
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
0-0
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
30.00
30.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
3+
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Central Coast
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Western Sydney
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
No 1st Goal
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
No
1.15
1.12
-2.6%

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 16:40:01