Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Central Cordoba vs Defensa

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Central Cordoba - Draw - Defensa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.3% home win for (Central Cordoba) at opening odds $2.45; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.9% away win for (Defensa) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Central Cordoba) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Defensa) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
Central Cordoba
2.45
2.20
-10.2%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Defensa
2.55
2.85
+11.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Central Cordoba -1.5
6.00
3.75
-37.5%
Defensa +1.5
1.07
1.20
+12.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
1.87
-15.0%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.80
+13.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-D
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
D-A
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
A-H
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
A-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
A-A
4.20
5.20
+23.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
0-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-1
6.00
9.00
+50.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
0-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-3
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
0-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
23.00
23.00
3-2
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
60.00
-70.0%
2-3
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-0
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
1-4
70.00
70.00
4-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-3
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
1
3.50
4.30
+22.9%
2
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
5
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
6
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
7
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
8
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Central Cordoba
3.20
2.90
-9.4%
Draw
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
Defensa
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
0-0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
0-1
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.38
-2.8%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
1
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
2
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
3+
9.00
6.00
-33.3%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 21:50:02