Japan / J League /
Cerezo Osaka vs Avispa Fukuoka 3157
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cerezo Osaka - Draw - Avispa Fukuoka) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (Cerezo Osaka) at opening odds $1.65; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 19% away win for (Avispa Fukuoka) at opening odds $4.70
The fixture favourite (Cerezo Osaka) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Avispa Fukuoka) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 13:50:01