Japan / J League Cup / 1612

Cerezo Osaka vs Matsumoto FC

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cerezo Osaka - Draw - Matsumoto FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.4% home win for (Cerezo Osaka) at opening odds $1.80; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 22.8% away win for (Matsumoto FC) at opening odds $3.90. The fixture favourite (Cerezo Osaka) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Matsumoto FC) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Cerezo Osaka -0.501.851.88 +1.6%Matsumoto FC +0.501.971.93 -2.0%
01. 1X2
Cerezo Osaka1.801.82 +1.1%Draw3.203.20Matsumoto FC3.903.80 -2.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Cerezo Osaka -1.53.353.15 -6.0%Matsumoto FC +1.51.251.28 +2.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.102.10Under 2.51.631.63
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Cerezo OsakaDrawMatsumoto FC
H-H2.752.80 +1.8%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.504.50D-D4.804.80D-A9.009.00
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A7.507.00 -6.7%
04. Pick The Score
Cerezo OsakaDrawMatsumoto FC
1-05.205.50 +5.8%0-08.508.500-19.509.50
2-07.007.001-15.506.00 +9.1%0-221.0019.00 -9.5%
2-17.507.502-215.0015.001-212.0012.00
3-013.0015.00 +15.4%3-380.0070.00 -12.5%0-360.0060.00
3-113.0015.00 +15.4%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-340.0040.00
3-230.0025.00 -16.7%Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-350.0040.00 -20.0%
4-040.0035.00 -12.5%    0-4200.00200.00
4-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-4125.00125.00
4-270.0050.00 -28.6%    2-4150.00150.00
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-4200.00200.00
5-0100.0090.00 -10.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.00100.00 -33.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
08.508.5033.703.70630.0023.00 -23.3%
13.703.90 +5.4%46.006.00770.0040.00 -42.9%
23.053.20 +4.9%513.0012.00 -7.7%8100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
2020-02-16 04:31:37
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60