Japan / J League /

Cerezo Osaka vs Shimizu S Pulse 3128

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cerezo Osaka - Draw - Shimizu S Pulse) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.2% home win for (Cerezo Osaka) at opening odds $1.85; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.8% away win for (Shimizu S Pulse) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Cerezo Osaka) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Shimizu S Pulse) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Cerezo Osaka -0.50
1.91
1.70
-11.0%
Shimizu S Pulse +0.50
1.91
2.05
+7.3%
01 | 1X2
Cerezo Osaka
1.85
1.70
-8.1%
Draw
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Shimizu S Pulse
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Cerezo Osaka -1.5
3.75
2.90
-22.7%
Shimizu S Pulse +1.5
1.20
1.33
+10.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.90
Under 2.5
1.77
1.77
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.75
No
1.90
1.90
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.00
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
35.00
17.00
-51.4%
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cerezo Osaka
1.65
1.65
Shimizu S Pulse
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cerezo Osaka
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Draw
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Shimizu S Pulse
4.10
4.10
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
0-0
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.10
4.10
3+
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Cerezo Osaka
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Shimizu S Pulse
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
No 1st Goal
2.70
2.85
+5.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 16:50:01