Japan / J League / 3138

Cerezo Osaka vs Shonan Bellmare

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cerezo Osaka - Draw - Shonan Bellmare) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.1% home win for (Cerezo Osaka) at opening odds $1.67; 25.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 21.6% away win for (Shonan Bellmare) at opening odds $4.10. The fixture favourite (Cerezo Osaka) has a 31.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Shonan Bellmare) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Cerezo Osaka1.671.80 +7.8%Draw3.503.30 -5.7%Shonan Bellmare4.103.80 -7.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Cerezo Osaka -1.52.903.15 +8.6%Shonan Bellmare +1.51.331.28 -3.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.871.93 +3.2%Under 2.51.801.75 -2.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Cerezo OsakaDrawShonan Bellmare
H-H2.552.75 +7.8%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.504.50D-D5.205.00 -3.8%D-A10.009.00 -10.0%
A-H23.0025.00 +8.7%A-D15.0015.00A-A7.507.00 -6.7%
04. Pick The Score
Cerezo OsakaDrawShonan Bellmare
1-05.506.00 +9.1%0-011.0010.00 -9.1%0-111.0010.00 -9.1%
2-07.007.50 +7.1%1-16.006.000-223.0021.00 -8.7%
2-17.007.002-213.0013.001-212.0012.00
3-013.0013.003-370.0050.00 -28.6%0-370.0060.00 -14.3%
3-112.0013.00 +8.3%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-340.0035.00 -12.5%
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score90.0070.00 -22.2%2-340.0040.00
4-035.0040.00 +14.3%    0-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-135.0035.00    1-4125.00125.00
4-260.0060.00    2-4125.00125.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-5250.00250.00
5-190.00100.00 +11.1%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.00150.00 +20.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0010.00 -9.1%33.603.60625.0021.00 -16.0%
14.104.1045.205.50 +5.8%760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.203.20511.0011.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Cerezo Osaka1.551.63 +5.2%No 1st Goal11.0010.00 -9.1%Shonan Bellmare2.702.55 -5.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Cerezo Osaka2.302.40 +4.3%Draw2.152.10 -2.3%Shonan Bellmare4.504.30 -4.4%
11. Halftime PTS
Cerezo OsakaDrawShonan Bellmare
1-03.403.50 +2.9%0-02.652.50 -5.7%0-16.006.00
2-09.5010.00 +5.3%1-18.008.000-225.0023.00 -8.0%
2-117.0019.00 +11.8%2-250.0050.001-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-11-09 13:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.381.40 +1.4%Under 0.52.752.65 -3.6%