China PR / Chinese League /
Changchun vs Wuhan FC 4838
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Changchun - Draw - Wuhan FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.3% home win for (Changchun) at opening odds $2.45; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.9% away win for (Wuhan FC) at opening odds $2.55
The fixture favourite (Wuhan FC) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Changchun) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07
Last Updated on 2021-05-04 17:50:01