Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Chapecoense vs Ceara

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Chapecoense - Draw - Ceara) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Chapecoense) at opening odds $2.75; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 37.9% away win for (Ceara) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Ceara) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Chapecoense) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Chapecoense
2.75
2.75
Draw
3.00
3.00
Ceara
2.35
2.35
02 | 1/2 Goal
Chapecoense +1.5
1.10
1.10
Ceara -1.5
5.20
5.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.25
Under 2.5
1.55
1.55
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.30
4.30
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
3.90
3.90
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
8.00
8.00
0-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.00
1
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
2
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
3
3.90
3.90
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Chapecoense
2.15
2.15
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.00
Ceara
1.95
1.95
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Chapecoense
3.50
3.50
Draw
1.95
1.95
Ceara
3.10
3.10
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
0-0
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
0-1
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:30:06