USA / US Soccer League /
Charlotte FC vs Philadelphia U 4615
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Charlotte FC - Draw - Philadelphia U) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38% home win for (Charlotte FC) at opening odds $2.35; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 35% away win for (Philadelphia U) at opening odds $2.55
The fixture favourite (Charlotte FC) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Philadelphia U) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 07:30:02