England / English Cup /

Charlton vs Stockport 0428

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Charlton - Draw - Stockport) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.2% home win for (Charlton) at opening odds $1.85; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.8% away win for (Stockport) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Charlton) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Stockport) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Charlton
1.85
2.05
+10.8%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Stockport
3.60
3.10
-13.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Charlton -1.5
3.75
4.40
+17.3%
Stockport +1.5
1.20
1.15
-4.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.85
3.20
+12.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
21.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
90.00
90.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Charlton
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
Draw
2.10
2.10
Stockport
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
0-0
2.85
2.85
0-1
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.85
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.10
4.10
3+
7.00
7.00

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 22:50:01