England / English Premier / 0350

Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Chelsea - Draw - Aston Villa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70% home win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $1.27; 18.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 11.1% away win for (Aston Villa) at opening odds $8.00. The fixture favourite (Chelsea) has a 53.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.70 whereas the underdog (Aston Villa) has a 46.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.95 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Chelsea1.271.30 +2.4%Draw4.704.80 +2.1%Aston Villa8.006.50 -18.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Chelsea -1.51.701.87 +10.0%Aston Villa +1.51.951.77 -9.2%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.002.00Under 3.51.701.70
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ChelseaDrawAston Villa
H-H1.651.75 +6.1%H-D19.0015.00 -21.1%H-A50.0035.00 -30.0%
D-H4.004.40 +10.0%D-D9.009.50 +5.6%D-A19.0015.00 -21.1%
A-H19.0017.00 -10.5%A-D21.0019.00 -9.5%A-A17.0012.00 -29.4%
04. Pick The Score
ChelseaDrawAston Villa
1-09.009.50 +5.6%0-021.0025.00 +19.0%0-130.0025.00 -16.7%
2-07.007.001-110.0010.000-270.0050.00 -28.6%
2-17.507.00 -6.7%2-217.0013.00 -23.5%1-225.0019.00 -24.0%
3-08.009.00 +12.5%3-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-3150.00125.00 -16.7%
3-18.508.504-4200.00125.00 -37.5%1-380.0060.00 -25.0%
3-219.0015.00 -21.1%Any Other Score13.0019.00 +46.2%2-360.0035.00 -41.7%
4-013.0015.00 +15.4%    0-4250.00250.00
4-113.0012.00 -7.7%    1-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-225.0023.00 -8.0%    2-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-380.0050.00 -37.5%    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-023.0025.00 +8.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-125.0025.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-250.0050.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
021.0025.00 +19.0%33.703.60 -2.7%610.0010.00
18.008.0044.204.10 -2.4%721.0019.00 -9.5%
24.204.2056.006.00840.0030.00 -25.0%
    9+60.0035.00 -41.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Chelsea1.281.33 +3.9%No 1st Goal21.0025.00 +19.0%Aston Villa3.803.30 -13.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.80 -2.7%Even1.801.85 +2.8%
10. Halftime 1X2
Chelsea1.581.63 +3.2%Draw2.702.85 +5.6%Aston Villa7.505.80 -22.7%
11. Halftime PTS
ChelseaDrawAston Villa
1-03.303.300-03.503.90 +11.4%0-111.008.50 -22.7%
2-05.206.00 +15.4%1-18.007.50 -6.3%0-240.0030.00 -25.0%
2-113.0011.00 -15.4%2-240.0030.00 -25.0%1-235.0025.00 -28.6%
    Any Other Score7.007.50 +7.1%    
2019-12-05 02:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.032.00 -1.5%Under 1.51.671.70 +1.8%