England / English Premier / 0308

Chelsea vs Crystal Palace

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Chelsea - Draw - Crystal Palace) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.2% home win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $1.30; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 12% away win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $7.50. The fixture favourite (Chelsea) has a 47.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Crystal Palace) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Chelsea1.301.35 +3.8%Draw4.804.30 -10.4%Crystal Palace7.506.50 -13.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Chelsea -1.51.902.10 +10.5%Crystal Palace +1.51.751.60 -8.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.501.55 +3.3%Under 2.52.352.25 -4.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ChelseaDrawCrystal Palace
H-H1.771.95 +10.2%H-D19.0017.00 -10.5%H-A50.0035.00 -30.0%
D-H4.104.10D-D8.507.00 -17.6%D-A17.0013.00 -23.5%
A-H19.0021.00 +10.5%A-D19.0017.00 -10.5%A-A13.0012.00 -7.7%
04. Pick The Score
ChelseaDrawCrystal Palace
1-07.507.00 -6.7%0-021.0015.00 -28.6%0-121.0019.00 -9.5%
2-06.006.001-19.008.00 -11.1%0-250.0040.00 -20.0%
2-17.007.002-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-221.0017.00 -19.0%
3-08.009.00 +12.5%3-360.0060.000-3125.00125.00
3-19.009.50 +5.6%4-4200.00200.001-370.0060.00 -14.3%
3-219.0019.00Any Other Score25.0025.002-360.0050.00 -16.7%
4-015.0017.00 +13.3%    0-4250.00250.00
4-115.0017.00 +13.3%    1-4200.00200.00
4-235.0030.00 -14.3%    2-4150.00150.00
4-390.0090.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-030.0035.00 +16.7%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-140.0030.00 -25.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-270.0060.00 -14.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
021.0015.00 -28.6%33.403.50 +2.9%613.0013.00
16.005.50 -8.3%44.504.50730.0023.00 -23.3%
23.803.60 -5.3%57.007.50 +7.1%860.0050.00 -16.7%
    9+90.0080.00 -11.1%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Chelsea1.331.37 +3.0%No 1st Goal21.0015.00 -28.6%Crystal Palace3.503.30 -5.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.82 +1.1%Even1.851.82 -1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Chelsea1.751.80 +2.9%Draw2.602.45 -5.8%Crystal Palace6.506.00 -7.7%
11. Halftime PTS
ChelseaDrawCrystal Palace
1-03.103.20 +3.2%0-03.403.10 -8.8%0-19.008.50 -5.6%
2-06.006.001-18.508.00 -5.9%0-235.0035.00
2-113.0013.002-240.0040.001-235.0030.00 -14.3%
    Any Other Score9.009.50 +5.6%    
2019-11-09 20:20:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.252.30 +2.2%Under 1.51.551.53 -1.3%