England / English Premier /
Chelsea vs Liverpool 0379
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Chelsea - Draw - Liverpool) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.2% home win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $2.95; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 43.5% away win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $2.05
The fixture favourite (Liverpool) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Chelsea) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 23:20:13