Europe / UE Champions /

Chelsea vs Real Madrid 0556

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Chelsea - Draw - Real Madrid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.5% home win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $2.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% away win for (Real Madrid) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Chelsea) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Real Madrid) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Chelsea -0.25
1.88
2.07
+10.1%
Real Madrid +0.25
1.93
1.77
-8.3%
01 | 1X2
Chelsea
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
Draw
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
Real Madrid
3.10
2.50
-19.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Chelsea -1.5
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
Real Madrid +1.5
1.18
1.12
-5.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
4.20
+23.5%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
D-A
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
A-H
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
0-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-0
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
1-1
5.00
7.00
+40.0%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
3-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
30.00
15.00
-50.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
2-3
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Chelsea
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
No 1st Goal
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
Real Madrid
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Chelsea
2.85
3.05
+7.0%
Draw
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Real Madrid
3.70
3.10
-16.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
0-0
2.30
2.55
+10.9%
0-1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-05-06 02:50:01