England / English League One (Account Only) /
Cheltenham vs Charlton
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cheltenham - Draw - Charlton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Cheltenham) at opening odds $2.75; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 38.8% away win for (Charlton) at opening odds $2.30
The fixture favourite (Charlton) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Cheltenham) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:03