China PR / Chinese League /

Chengdu FC vs Guangzhou City 4844

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Chengdu FC - Draw - Guangzhou City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 68.7% home win for (Chengdu FC) at opening odds $1.28; 19.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 11.7% away win for (Guangzhou City) at opening odds $7.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Chengdu FC) has a 47.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.88 whereas the underdog (Guangzhou City) has a 52.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.70

01 | 1X2
Chengdu FC
1.28
1.33
+3.9%
Draw
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
Guangzhou City
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Chengdu FC -1.5
1.88
2.05
+9.0%
Guangzhou City +1.5
1.70
1.58
-7.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.70
1.85
+8.8%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
D-D
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
D-A
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-H
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
A-D
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
A-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
5.50
-21.4%
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
1-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-2
19.00
19.00
3-0
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
15.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
300.00
300.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
5.50
4.70
-14.5%
2
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
3
3.20
3.20
4
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
5
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
6
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
7
23.00
23.00
8
40.00
40.00
9+
60.00
60.00

Last Updated on 2022-11-25 18:50:01