USA / US Soccer League /

Chicago Fire vs FC Cincinnati 4631

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Chicago Fire - Draw - FC Cincinnati) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.6% home win for (Chicago Fire) at opening odds $1.85; 26.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 25% away win for (FC Cincinnati) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Chicago Fire) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (FC Cincinnati) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Chicago Fire -0.50
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
FC Cincinnati +0.50
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
01 | 1X2
Chicago Fire
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Draw
3.40
3.40
FC Cincinnati
3.60
3.60
46 | 1/2 Goal
Chicago Fire -1.5
3.55
3.35
-5.6%
FC Cincinnati +1.5
1.22
1.25
+2.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.67
1.67
No
2.00
2.00
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Chicago Fire
1.65
1.63
-1.2%
FC Cincinnati
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Chicago Fire
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Draw
2.15
2.15
FC Cincinnati
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
0-0
2.80
3.00
+7.1%
0-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.75
Under 1.5
1.38
1.38
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
3.00
+7.1%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
4.00
3+
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Chicago Fire
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
FC Cincinnati
3.20
3.20
No 1st Goal
2.80
3.00
+7.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 08:00:01