USA / US Soccer League /

Chicago Fire vs Toronto FC 4612

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Chicago Fire - Draw - Toronto FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.5% home win for (Chicago Fire) at opening odds $2.00; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 30.1% away win for (Toronto FC) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Chicago Fire) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Toronto FC) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Chicago Fire -0.25
1.82
1.82
Toronto FC +0.25
2.00
2.00
01 | 1X2
Chicago Fire
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
Draw
3.50
3.50
Toronto FC
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Chicago Fire -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
Toronto FC +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.53
+2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
2
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Chicago Fire
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Toronto FC
2.15
2.15
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Chicago Fire
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
Draw
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Toronto FC
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.10
0-0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%

Last Updated on 2021-07-25 07:50:01