France / French League /
Clermont vs Nantes 2969
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Clermont - Draw - Nantes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.3% home win for (Clermont) at opening odds $2.20; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 31.1% away win for (Nantes) at opening odds $2.85
The fixture favourite (Clermont) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Nantes) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2023-01-29 21:50:02