Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Club America vs Puebla

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Club America - Draw - Puebla) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.5% home win for (Club America) at opening odds $1.55; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 17.8% away win for (Puebla) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Club America) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Puebla) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Club America
1.55
1.67
+7.7%
Draw
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
Puebla
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Club America -1.5
2.70
3.05
+13.0%
Puebla +1.5
1.37
1.30
-5.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.93
+3.2%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.55
+10.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
D-D
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-A
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Club America
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
Draw
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Puebla
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
0-0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
0-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
3+
7.50
7.50

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 06:50:01