Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /
Club Atlas vs Club Leon
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Club Atlas - Draw - Club Leon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (Club Atlas) at opening odds $2.35; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 31.8% away win for (Club Leon) at opening odds $2.80
The fixture favourite (Club Atlas) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Club Leon) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 05:50:02