Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /
Club Atlas vs Santos Laguna
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Club Atlas - Draw - Santos Laguna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.7% home win for (Club Atlas) at opening odds $2.25; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 32.5% away win for (Santos Laguna) at opening odds $2.75
The fixture favourite (Club Atlas) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Santos Laguna) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2023-01-27 11:00:01