Europe / UE Europe /

Club Brugge vs Dynamo Kiev 0657

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Club Brugge - Draw - Dynamo Kiev) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.4% home win for (Club Brugge) at opening odds $2.00; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 26.9% away win for (Dynamo Kiev) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Club Brugge) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Dynamo Kiev) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Club Brugge -0.25
1.80
1.93
+7.2%
Dynamo Kiev +0.25
2.02
1.88
-6.9%
01 | 1X2
Club Brugge
2.00
2.20
+10.0%
Draw
3.10
2.80
-9.7%
Dynamo Kiev
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Club Brugge -1.5
3.75
4.40
+17.3%
Dynamo Kiev +1.5
1.20
1.15
-4.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.70
+15.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
5.00
5.00
D-D
4.70
3.90
-17.0%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.00
6.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-0
9.00
6.50
-27.8%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
6.50
-27.8%
1
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
13.00
13.00
6
30.00
30.00
7
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Club Brugge
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
No 1st Goal
9.00
6.50
-27.8%
Dynamo Kiev
2.30
2.30
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
Even
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Club Brugge
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
Draw
2.03
1.87
-7.9%
Dynamo Kiev
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
0-0
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.53
+7.7%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 03:50:01