Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /

Colo Colo vs Antofagasta

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Colo Colo - Draw - Antofagasta) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 72% home win for (Colo Colo) at opening odds $1.25; 18% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 10% away win for (Antofagasta) at opening odds $9.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Colo Colo) has a 50.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.80 whereas the underdog (Antofagasta) has a 49.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Colo Colo
1.25
1.18
-5.6%
Draw
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
Antofagasta
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Colo Colo -1.5
1.80
1.58
-12.2%
Antofagasta +1.5
1.85
2.15
+16.2%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
No
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.70
1.53
-10.0%
H-D
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
D-D
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
D-A
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-A
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-0
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
0-1
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
2-0
5.00
5.00
1-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
0-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-0
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
2-3
90.00
90.00
4-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
2
3.40
4.00
+17.6%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.30
-8.5%
5
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
6
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
7
40.00
21.00
-47.5%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Colo Colo
1.27
1.22
-3.9%
Antofagasta
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
No 1st Goal
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Colo Colo
1.72
1.53
-11.0%
Draw
2.55
2.90
+13.7%
Antofagasta
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
0-0
3.20
3.90
+21.9%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
1-1
9.50
9.50
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
10.00
6.50
-35.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.03
-17.1%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.67
+13.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
Even
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.20
3.90
+21.9%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
3+
6.00
4.80
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Colo Colo
1.63
1.50
-8.0%
Antofagasta
5.20
5.20
No 1st Goal
3.20
3.90
+21.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
No
1.09
1.10
+0.9%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 06:10:01