Germany / German League / 1165

Cologne vs Bayern Munich

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - Bayern Munich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 8.3% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $11.00; 14.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.50; 77.6% away win for (Bayern Munich) at opening odds $1.18. The fixture favourite (Bayern Munich) has a 60.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.50 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 39.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.30 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Cologne +1.752.021.97 -2.5%Bayern Munich -1.751.801.85 +2.8%
01. 1X2
Cologne11.007.50 -31.8%Draw6.505.50 -15.4%Bayern Munich1.181.23 +4.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Cologne +1.52.302.10 -8.7%Bayern Munich -1.51.501.60 +6.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.651.65Under 3.52.072.07
03. Halftime-Fulltime
CologneDrawBayern Munich
H-H21.0017.00 -19.0%H-D25.0021.00 -16.0%H-A19.0015.00 -21.1%
D-H25.0019.00 -24.0%D-D11.0011.00D-A4.104.20 +2.4%
A-H60.0035.00 -41.7%A-D23.0019.00 -17.4%A-A1.501.63 +8.7%
04. Pick The Score
CologneDrawBayern Munich
1-040.0040.000-030.0035.00 +16.7%0-112.0015.00 +25.0%
2-090.0050.00 -44.4%1-113.0012.00 -7.7%0-28.009.50 +18.8%
2-135.0023.00 -34.3%2-219.0015.00 -21.1%1-29.009.00
3-0200.00100.00 -50.0%3-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-37.509.00 +20.0%
3-1100.0050.00 -50.0%4-4200.00150.00 -25.0%1-38.008.00
3-260.0040.00 -33.3%Any Other Score8.5010.00 +17.6%2-317.0015.00 -11.8%
4-0250.00200.00 -20.0%    0-411.0013.00 +18.2%
4-1200.00150.00 -25.0%    1-411.0011.00
4-2200.00125.00 -37.5%    2-423.0015.00 -34.8%
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-460.0050.00 -16.7%
5-0250.00300.00 +20.0%    0-517.0019.00 +11.8%
5-1250.00250.00    1-519.0017.00 -10.5%
5-2250.00250.00    2-540.0025.00 -37.5%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-590.0090.00
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5200.00200.00
05. Total Goals
030.0035.00 +16.7%34.004.0068.008.00
111.0011.0044.004.00713.0013.00
25.205.2055.005.00825.0021.00 -16.0%
    9+40.0030.00 -25.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Cologne4.003.40 -15.0%No 1st Goal30.0035.00 +16.7%Bayern Munich1.231.28 +4.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Cologne8.007.00 -12.5%Draw2.952.90 -1.7%Bayern Munich1.551.58 +1.9%
11. Halftime PTS
CologneDrawBayern Munich
1-012.0011.00 -8.3%0-04.204.30 +2.4%0-13.403.60 +5.9%
2-040.0035.00 -12.5%1-18.507.50 -11.8%0-24.805.20 +8.3%
2-135.0025.00 -28.6%2-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-211.0011.00
    Any Other Score5.205.50 +5.8%    
2020-02-16 18:40:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.801.77 -1.7%Under 1.51.871.90 +1.6%