Germany / German League /

Cologne vs Bayern Munich 1120

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - Bayern Munich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 13.9% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $6.50; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 68% away win for (Bayern Munich) at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bayern Munich) has a 49.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.85 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 50.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.80

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Cologne
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
Draw
5.00
5.00
Bayern Munich
1.33
1.35
+1.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Cologne +1.5
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
Bayern Munich -1.5
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.77
1.60
-9.6%
Under 3.5
1.90
2.15
+13.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
H-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
H-A
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
D-H
15.00
15.00
D-D
10.00
10.00
D-A
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
A-H
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
30.00
30.00
0-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
2-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-2
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-1
50.00
50.00
4-4
125.00
125.00
1-3
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
2-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-4
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
25.00
25.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
4.00
4.00
5
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
6
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
7
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
8
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
9+
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cologne
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
No 1st Goal
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Bayern Munich
1.35
1.35
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cologne
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
Draw
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
Bayern Munich
1.72
1.70
-1.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-0
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
0-1
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
2-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
6.00
6.00
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-2
11.00
11.00
Any Other Score
6.50
6.50
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
Under 1.5
1.80
1.87
+3.9%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:20:02