Germany / German League /
Cologne vs Bayern Munich 1185
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - Bayern Munich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 11.3% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $8.00; 16.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 72.3% away win for (Bayern Munich) at opening odds $1.25
The fixture favourite (Bayern Munich) has a 54.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.67 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 45.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.00
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2023-05-27 09:20:03