Germany / German League /

Cologne vs E Frankfurt 1192

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - E Frankfurt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.6% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $2.90; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 43.3% away win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $2.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (E Frankfurt) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Cologne +0.25
1.93
1.80
-6.7%
E Frankfurt -0.25
1.88
2.02
+7.4%
01 | 1X2
Cologne
2.90
2.65
-8.6%
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
E Frankfurt
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Cologne +1.5
1.22
1.18
-3.3%
E Frankfurt -1.5
3.55
4.00
+12.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Under 3.5
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
D-H
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
D-D
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-2
9.50
9.50
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
0-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-4
125.00
125.00
1-3
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-3
70.00
70.00
3-4
60.00
60.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
5
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
6
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
7
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
8
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
9+
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cologne
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
E Frankfurt
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cologne
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Draw
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
E Frankfurt
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Under 1.5
1.60
1.55
-3.1%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 21:20:01