Germany / German League /

Cologne vs Hertha Berlin 1177

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - Hertha Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.9% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $3.20; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 42.4% away win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Hertha Berlin) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Cologne +0.25
1.93
1.82
-5.7%
Hertha Berlin -0.25
1.88
2.00
+6.4%
01 | 1X2
Cologne
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
Draw
3.00
3.00
Hertha Berlin
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Cologne +1.5
1.18
1.15
-2.5%
Hertha Berlin -1.5
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
D-D
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cologne
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
No 1st Goal
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
Hertha Berlin
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cologne
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
Draw
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
Hertha Berlin
2.80
3.00
+7.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-0
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
0-1
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
2-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 22:20:02