Germany / German League /

Cologne vs Hoffenheim 1135

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - Hoffenheim) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $2.40; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 35.7% away win for (Hoffenheim) at opening odds $2.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Cologne) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Hoffenheim) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Cologne 0.00
1.88
1.85
-1.6%
Hoffenheim +0.00
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
01 | 1X2
Cologne
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Hoffenheim
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Cologne -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Hoffenheim +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.50
8.50
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
40.00
40.00
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
50.00
50.00
4-3
80.00
80.00
3-4
80.00
80.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1
6.00
6.00
2
3.60
3.60
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
30.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cologne
1.92
1.92
No 1st Goal
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
Hoffenheim
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cologne
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
Draw
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
Hoffenheim
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
0-0
3.00
2.70
-10.0%
0-1
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%

Last Updated on 2020-09-19 21:20:02