Germany / German League /

Cologne vs Mainz 1101

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - Mainz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $2.75; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 37.9% away win for (Mainz) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Mainz) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Cologne 0.00
2.10
2.02
-3.8%
Mainz +0.00
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
01 | 1X2
Cologne
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
Draw
3.00
3.00
Mainz
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Cologne +1.5
1.12
1.10
-1.8%
Mainz -1.5
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.00
-1.5%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.50
4.50
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-4
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
1-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
80.00
80.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cologne
2.10
2.10
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Mainz
1.92
1.95
+1.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cologne
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Draw
2.00
2.00
Mainz
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 23:50:01