Germany / German League /

Cologne vs Schalke 04 1181

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - Schalke 04) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.8% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $1.65; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 22.8% away win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Cologne) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Schalke 04) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Cologne -0.50
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
Schalke 04 +0.50
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
01 | 1X2
Cologne
1.65
1.90
+15.2%
Draw
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
Schalke 04
3.90
3.30
-15.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Cologne -1.5
2.80
3.55
+26.8%
Schalke 04 +1.5
1.35
1.22
-9.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.60
+4.6%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.48
1.55
+4.7%
No
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.90
+18.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
D-H
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-D
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
D-A
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
3-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Any Other Score
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
0-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-1
21.00
35.00
+66.7%
1-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
60.00
100.00
+66.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
80.00
125.00
+56.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
2
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
5
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
6
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
7
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cologne
1.55
1.67
+7.7%
Schalke 04
2.55
2.30
-9.8%
No 1st Goal
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cologne
2.15
2.45
+14.0%
Draw
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
Schalke 04
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
0-0
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
0-1
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
2-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Any Other Score
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
1
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3+
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Cologne
1.95
2.15
+10.3%
Schalke 04
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
No 1st Goal
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
No
1.20
1.18
-1.7%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:20:01