Germany / German League /
Cologne vs Union Berlin 1138
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cologne - Draw - Union Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.2% home win for (Cologne) at opening odds $2.60; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.1% away win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $2.40
The fixture favourite (Union Berlin) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 00:50:01