South America / COPA /

Colombia vs Ecuador 2728

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Colombia - Draw - Ecuador) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.1% home win for (Colombia) at opening odds $1.85; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 22.8% away win for (Ecuador) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Colombia) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Ecuador) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Colombia -0.50
1.91
1.91
Ecuador +0.50
1.91
1.91
01 | 1X2
Colombia
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Draw
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Ecuador
3.90
3.90
46 | 1/2 Goal
Colombia -1.5
3.50
3.50
Ecuador +1.5
1.23
1.23
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
D-A
9.00
9.00
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
0-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1
3.70
3.70
2
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Colombia
1.65
1.65
No 1st Goal
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
Ecuador
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Colombia
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
Draw
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Ecuador
4.50
4.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
0-0
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
0-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 22:50:08