South America / COPA /
Colombia vs Peru 2736
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Colombia - Draw - Peru) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.2% home win for (Colombia) at opening odds $1.65; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 18.6% away win for (Peru) at opening odds $4.80
The fixture favourite (Colombia) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Peru) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2021-06-21 07:50:01