USA / US Soccer League /
Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire 4623
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Columbus Crew - Draw - Chicago Fire) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.3% home win for (Columbus Crew) at opening odds $1.50; 21.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 18.9% away win for (Chicago Fire) at opening odds $4.70
The fixture favourite (Columbus Crew) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Chicago Fire) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 07:30:02