USA / US Soccer League /

Columbus Crew vs NY City FC 4634

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Columbus Crew - Draw - NY City FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.3% home win for (Columbus Crew) at opening odds $2.15; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 31.7% away win for (NY City FC) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (NY City FC) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Columbus Crew) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Columbus Crew 0.00
1.77
2.07
+16.9%
NY City FC +0.00
2.07
1.77
-14.5%
01 | 1X2
Columbus Crew
2.15
2.65
+23.3%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
NY City FC
2.80
2.30
-17.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Columbus Crew +1.5
1.10
1.15
+4.5%
NY City FC -1.5
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.65
+3.1%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.07
-3.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
4.50
+28.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
3.70
-22.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
0-1
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-2
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
2-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
3-0
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
3-1
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-1
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
5
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
6
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 04:50:01