USA / US Soccer League /

Columbus Crew vs NY City FC 4611

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Columbus Crew - Draw - NY City FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Columbus Crew) at opening odds $2.40; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 36.5% away win for (NY City FC) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Columbus Crew) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (NY City FC) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Columbus Crew -0.25
2.07
1.91
-7.7%
NY City FC +0.25
1.77
1.91
+7.9%
01 | 1X2
Columbus Crew
2.40
2.10
-12.5%
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
NY City FC
2.45
3.00
+22.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Columbus Crew -1.5
5.50
4.40
-20.0%
NY City FC +1.5
1.09
1.15
+5.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.80
Under 2.5
1.87
1.87
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.63
No
2.05
2.05
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
3.40
-15.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
D-D
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-A
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.10
5.00
+22.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-2
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
4-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Columbus Crew
1.95
1.80
-7.7%
NY City FC
1.97
2.20
+11.7%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Columbus Crew
3.05
2.75
-9.8%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
NY City FC
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
0-0
2.90
2.75
-5.2%
0-1
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.75
Under 1.5
1.38
1.38
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.90
2.75
-5.2%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.00
4.00
3+
7.50
7.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Columbus Crew
2.55
2.40
-5.9%
NY City FC
2.65
3.05
+15.1%
No 1st Goal
2.90
2.75
-5.2%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 07:30:01