Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Corinthians vs EC Bahia
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Corinthians - Draw - EC Bahia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.8% home win for (Corinthians) at opening odds $1.82; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 23.4% away win for (EC Bahia) at opening odds $3.80
The fixture favourite (Corinthians) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (EC Bahia) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20
Last Updated on 2020-09-17 08:20:06