Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Corinthians vs Fluminense

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Corinthians - Draw - Fluminense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.9% home win for (Corinthians) at opening odds $2.03; 31.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 24.8% away win for (Fluminense) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Corinthians) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Fluminense) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
Corinthians
2.03
2.00
-1.5%
Draw
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
Fluminense
3.60
3.60
46 | 1/2 Goal
Corinthians -1.5
3.75
3.75
Fluminense +1.5
1.20
1.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.45
2.45
Under 2.5
1.47
1.47
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
D-A
8.00
8.00
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
6.50
6.50
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
17.00
17.00
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.50
1
3.30
3.30
2
3.00
3.00
3
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
4
7.50
7.50
5
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Corinthians
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
No 1st Goal
6.50
6.50
Fluminense
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Even
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Corinthians
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
Draw
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Fluminense
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.70
0-0
2.00
2.30
+15.0%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Under 0.5
2.25
2.30
+2.2%

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 08:20:01