Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Corinthians vs Goianiense

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Corinthians - Draw - Goianiense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60% home win for (Corinthians) at opening odds $1.50; 25% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 15% away win for (Goianiense) at opening odds $6.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Corinthians) has a 34.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Goianiense) has a 65.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
Corinthians
1.50
1.50
Draw
3.60
3.60
Goianiense
6.00
6.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Corinthians -1.5
2.60
2.60
Goianiense +1.5
1.37
1.40
+2.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.20
Under 2.5
1.58
1.58
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.20
2.20
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
8.00
8.00
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
21.00
21.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
3-0
9.50
9.50
3-3
125.00
125.00
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-3
80.00
80.00
4-0
23.00
23.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.00
1
3.60
3.60
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
60.00
60.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Corinthians
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Goianiense
6.50
6.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.05
0-0
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
10.00
10.00
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.60
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.50
4.50
3+
10.00
7.50
-25.0%

Last Updated on 2022-09-29 03:20:01