Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Corinthians vs Gremio

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Corinthians - Draw - Gremio) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33% home win for (Corinthians) at opening odds $2.70; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 36.3% away win for (Gremio) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Gremio) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Corinthians) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

01 | 1X2
Corinthians
2.70
3.10
+14.8%
Draw
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
Gremio
2.45
2.20
-10.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Corinthians +1.5
1.05
1.12
+6.7%
Gremio -1.5
6.70
4.80
-28.4%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.49
1.47
-1.3%
Under 1.5
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-D
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
D-A
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
A-H
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.20
3.70
-11.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-0
6.50
6.50
0-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
4.80
4.80
0-2
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
2-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
100.00
100.00
0-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-2
50.00
50.00
Any Other Score
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-2
150.00
150.00
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.50
1
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
2
2.95
2.95
3
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
4
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
5
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
6
50.00
50.00
7
90.00
90.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Corinthians
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
No 1st Goal
6.50
6.50
Gremio
2.03
1.90
-6.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Corinthians
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
Draw
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Gremio
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
0-0
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
0-1
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
2-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 07:20:01