Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Coritiba vs America Mineiro

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Coritiba - Draw - America Mineiro) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.2% home win for (Coritiba) at opening odds $2.05; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.1% away win for (America Mineiro) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Coritiba) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (America Mineiro) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Coritiba
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Draw
3.20
2.90
-9.4%
America Mineiro
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Coritiba -1.5
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
America Mineiro +1.5
1.15
1.12
-2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.35
+19.3%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.50
-12.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.95
+11.4%
No
1.90
1.70
-10.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
4.80
4.10
-14.6%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-0
10.00
7.00
-30.0%
0-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
2-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-2
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
2-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
7.00
-30.0%
1
4.00
3.40
-15.0%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
6
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Coritiba
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
America Mineiro
2.25
2.45
+8.9%
No 1st Goal
10.00
7.00
-30.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Coritiba
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Draw
2.05
1.90
-7.3%
America Mineiro
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.90
0-0
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.50
+8.7%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.35
-14.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.20
+7.3%
Even
1.63
1.55
-4.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
3+
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Coritiba
2.50
2.50
America Mineiro
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
No
1.12
1.07
-4.5%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 04:20:02