Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Coritiba vs Santos

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Coritiba - Draw - Santos) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Coritiba) at opening odds $2.10; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 27.9% away win for (Santos) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Coritiba) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Santos) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Coritiba
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
Draw
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
Santos
3.20
2.85
-10.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Coritiba -1.5
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
Santos +1.5
1.12
1.09
-2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Under 2.5
1.50
1.53
+2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-D
4.30
4.30
D-A
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
1-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
200.00
200.00
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-4
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
2
3.00
3.30
+10.0%
3
3.90
3.90
4
7.00
7.00
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
40.00
7
80.00
80.00
8
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Coritiba
2.85
3.05
+7.0%
Draw
1.92
1.92
Santos
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
0-0
2.45
2.45
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.15
Even
1.58
1.58
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.45
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.70
4.70
3+
9.50
9.50

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 23:50:02