North America / Gold Cup /

Costa Rica vs Canada 2885

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Costa Rica - Draw - Canada) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.4% home win for (Costa Rica) at opening odds $2.45; 31.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 31.8% away win for (Canada) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Canada) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Costa Rica) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

Asian Handicap
Costa Rica +0.25
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Canada -0.25
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
01 | 1X2
Costa Rica
2.45
3.10
+26.5%
Draw
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
Canada
2.80
2.20
-21.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Costa Rica +1.5
1.05
1.18
+12.4%
Canada -1.5
6.70
4.00
-40.3%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%
Under 1.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
5.50
+31.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
D-H
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
D-D
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-A
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
A-H
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.80
3.70
-22.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
0-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-1
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
2-0
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
1-1
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
0-2
12.00
8.50
-29.2%
2-1
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
3-0
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
3-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-3
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
3-1
21.00
35.00
+66.7%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-0
80.00
150.00
+87.5%
0-4
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
4-1
70.00
125.00
+78.6%
1-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
2
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
3
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
4
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
5
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Costa Rica
2.03
2.35
+15.8%
No 1st Goal
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Canada
2.10
1.87
-11.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Costa Rica
3.20
4.00
+25.0%
Draw
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Canada
3.60
3.00
-16.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
0-0
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
0-1
4.70
4.00
-14.9%
2-0
12.00
19.00
+58.3%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.53
Under 0.5
2.30
2.30

Last Updated on 2021-07-26 06:50:01